An Interior Designer in Adelaide... with the soul of a renegadeI'm an interior designer in Adelaide with a renegade soul... which means I respect design, function and beauty whilst thinking creatively about indoor and outdoor spaces.
Hi, I’m Penelope Herbert, an Interior Designer in Adelaide and Renegade at Plush Design Interiors. Don’t get me wrong… I love elegant rooms with luxe details… but I also love unexpected twists and colour & textural surprises. Interiors are not supposed to be perfect… just perfect for YOU.
It’s my pleasure to design beautiful, functional, and comfortable spaces through thoughtful planning for lasting impact on every interior room and outdoor living space. But if you also want to push some design boundaries then let’s talk. Or see some testimonials from some of my valued clients.
Whether you are building, renovating, or selling, as an interior designer in Adelaide, my interior design business, Plush Design Interiors, will help you make the right decisons to save your time, your money… and your sanity. I’ll create a home you’ll love.
THROUGH PLUSH DESIGN INTERIORS, I WORK WITH CLIENTS TO ACHIEVE PERFECTLY IMPERFECT RESULTS.
A home shouldn’t be perfect – your beautiful home can be perfectly imperfect, comfortably liveable, stylishly presented, and enjoyably functional. It’s important to me that I work with you to design spaces that reflect your loves, lifestyle, travels, and personality.
And to make rooms work in harmony with you and your family.I provide practical and stylish solutions for interior design in Adelaide to home owners whether you are staying or selling.
- busy professionals who love a beautifully presented home but are time poor
- newly-weds who have purchased their first home together and need ideas and plans
- parents of young children who need child-proof style
- parents of teenagers who need room for relaxation and privacy
- renovation show addicts with tons of ideas but no idea where to start
- empty-nesters who have extra rooms to utilise, or an Air B’n B to plan
- a multi-generational family that needs refreshed floor plans and colour consultation to personalise rooms
- anyone who needs fresh eyes to transform their home into a dream home
PLUS, if you are planning to sell your home after renovations then a different design approach must be considered. OR, if you want to sell your home NOW, I will provide a report on all the areas you need to address in order to maximise its sale potential.
I’m an interior designer in Adelaide who will organise and oversee the tradies you need for your design interiors and outdoor spaces for renovation and maintenance jobs. That includes both homes to live in and homes for sale.
CHOOSE PLUSH DESIGN INTERIORS FOR YOUR NEXT BUILD, RENOVATION, DECOR UP-DATE, OR PRE-SALE HOME STYLING
As an interior designer in Adelaide, I offer a full design + decorating service for building, renovating and for sale.
- Interior Design Consultation Report to get you on the right track pre-build or renovation
- Development of comprehensive Mood Boards + Houzz ideasbooks
- Room-by-room concepts + whole-of-house solutions
- Floor plan re-design, 2D + 3D floor plans + 3D rendering
- Colour consultation + wall, floor, surfaces, lighting + art selections
- Recommendation + purchasing of furniture + textiles + homewares
- Pre-sale reports + styling for homes for sale
Let’s have a chat; I’d love to help you create your beautiful home. email@example.com
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES PROVIDED BY PLUSH DESIGN INTERIORS
Please contact me BEFORE you proceed with your new home build, renovation, redecorating, pre-sale, or add-on home project. I will help you plan and design whilst not over-capitalising.
I can recommend trusted contractors, if required, and source the best products whilst saving you money.
Please see my SERVICES page for more information on what Plush Design Interiors offers and my standard fees.
For more inspiration and tips please visit my interior design blog, Don’t Call Me Penny. I also write a weekly House + Interiors newspaper column for The Weekender Herald based on my work as an interior designer in Adelaide.